New home needed .:(

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Brendanpat

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys . Got a problem . So I have just 2 Otocinclus. (Planned to get more ) . Yesterday my wife says "why dont you throw out them 2 sucky things , all they do is ly around stuck to things " Just throw them out she says ! So I've decided a rehoming job would be better ...
Can anyone help me out ? Shes in her early 30"s .blonde hair ,keeps herself really well and is very fit and hot . So it'll be sad to see her go . Shes great round the house and with the kids and all but she doesn't care much for fish. But I've no other choice !! Any takers ??

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1599139589617.jpg
    FB_IMG_1599139589617.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 69
:rofl:

she didn't really say to throw them away, did she?

They might also be a bit more active if they have the right number of buddies :) A group of six or more is ideal for them, they feel much safer and happier in groups, if your tank can support that many. Would probably need to feed them algae wafers and things if you had that many. Tell her what a good job they do keeping the tank clean from algae, and that they're more active at night, that's why they're sleeping during the day :p

:rofl:

she didn't really say to throw them away, did she?

They might also be a bit more active if they have the right number of buddies :) A group of six or more is ideal for them, they feel much safer and happier in groups, if your tank can support that many. Would probably need to feed them algae wafers and things if you had that many. Tell her what a good job they do keeping the tank clean from algae, and that they're more active at night, that's why they're sleeping during the day :p
Oh she did ! Yeah mite get some more . I Have loads of algae I need cleaned up .:)

Oh she did ! Yeah mite get some more . I Have loads of algae I need cleaned up .:)
that makes me sad :( I hope she meant return or rehome them, not like... flush them or something horrible like that. I understand that some people aren't into keeping fish, but they're still living beings. I'd be hurt and upset if someone said that about my little otos.

that makes me sad :( I hope she meant return or rehome them, not like... flush them or something horrible like that. I understand that some people aren't into keeping fish, but they're still living beings. I'd be hurt and upset if someone said that about my little otos.
No she was only kinda joking . No fish were harmed !nor would I let mine be !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back