FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TheLavenderBadger

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi!
It said to do an intro thread, so.....
My name is Kate, and I love fish!
Currently, I have no tanks, but in the past, I have had a five gallon with various setups, including a brackish sort-of-terrarium for a fiddler crab, several bettas (one at a time) and phoenix rasboras, fancy guppies, and african dwarf frogs. I have also helped with several of my dad's (WhistlingBadger) tanks, mostly by naming his fish which he refuses to do.

Hi Kate and welcome to the forum :)

She has a much nicer name and intro than her dad ;)

You should just take over one of your dad's tanks and tell him to go chase a deer. :)
I don't remember if I ever did one of these intros...Anyway, welcome aboard, Badgerling!

Aawww! I thought the badger name was a coincidence, it's lovely that it isn't and it's a family thing! :wub:
Welcome! It's good to see that the love for fish has been passed onto another generation. Your dad is a pretty cool man, I'm sure that runs in the family too. :)

Welcome!! I saw your name and asked your dad if he knew you and was so excited to realize you were his daughter!!

Nice to have another Badger on the forum! Welcome!
When I saw your name I immediately asked @WhistlingBadger if he knew you 😅. Because its not everyday someone comes on here naming themselves after a badger!

I don't remember if I ever did one of these intros...Anyway, welcome aboard, Badgerling!

I just went to your profile, to find threads, and skipped to the oldest ones, and nope, you didn't do an intro. Tsk tsk!
Ah the shame, the shame of it all :)

I have no idea if I did one either. Someone else can go through my posts to see if I did coz there's no way I'm going through them all. :)

Well, hi and welcome to our community, Kate... :hi:
Nice that you also joined the same forum as your dad...

Ah the shame, the shame of it all :)

I have no idea if I did one either. Someone else can go through my posts to see if I did coz there's no way I'm going through them all. :)
Out of the 122 threads that you have started on this forum, you have NOT introduced yourself. I think its time for you to do that :)

Well, hi and welcome to our community, Kate... :hi:
Nice that you also joined the same forum as your dad...
I liked that welcome but I have to know... How did you know her name? 😅
I don't remember @WhistlingBadger saying and I don't think she did...
Sorry I get curious 😅

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back