New here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SuperCichlid

Reaction score
Hello..
Found your site whilst searching the net...
Not sure if this is a 'local-only' type of board, if it is, just say so..
I'm in Manchester, England, my name is James, and keep Tanganyikan Cichlids and Saltwater fish/Inverts.
Just thought i'd say howdy..
James :)

Local only ???? Well we are if you reside somewhere on the planet earth. lol other than that we have tinfoil hats to keep you out of our heads.
Welcome and enjoy our little community. If you have a look at the other members profiles most have the location in them. Ausrtalia, new zealand, south africa, usa, england, ireland, wales and of course the best place known to man Scotland. I'm sure we have members from other places as well. I saw a french man on here not long ago ;) lol
Anyway glad you found us and appologies if I left your country out of the list it's late and I've not been drinking :laugh:

those aliens really like to mess with ya...they turned me into a mute....well I got better....

Hi SuperCichlid, welcome to our little place on the web. There is a 2:1 ratio of UK member to the rest of the world but It never stops us. Just watch out for them over the pond. There jokes are rubbish :laugh: :p
Anyway hope to see you around ;)

Hi and welcome to what is undoubtably the best fish forum on the web, we all like a good laugh too so join in and make yourself at home ;) :laugh:

This is probably going to get me in hot water with my countrymen (and Women...don't want to upset the Evil one),but...

Benny Hill Rules :D :D :D :D

Don't like either one. Prefure the Marx Brothers or the 3 stooges or Laural and Hardy. That's fun stuff. Rose

Manchester? That is local ;) (almost)

Welcome to the board.

T

Ashton-Under-Lyne's the best place that neck of the woods if you forget all about Chester. lmao. Don't like Hyde though. think I left some teeth there one night years ago.

Welcome to the site hope you like it here i'm sort of new my self so have a fun time :) :( :D :p ;) :/ :angry: :0 :what: :eek: :look: :=) :but: 8) :laugh: :sly: :music: :thumbs: :grumpy: :blush: :grin: :cry: :hmm:

Het TFF,
You having a problem with your smiley counsel there or what ;) ;) ;) ;)

Or are you at that age where you just can't remember if you hit it once, twice or not at all :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey, anyone know the name of the guy that dubs himself an 'executive tranvestite'?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back