New, Hello!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mtnfishman

Reaction score
I am new to the forum, or at least new to being a member. For years this has been one place I have always had in my favorites as a great wealth of knowledge. I have been keeping fish since 2003 after leaving the service and needing a relaxing hobby. I previously had 3 tanks, 125 gal. Saltwater, 30 gal. Planted, and 28 gal. Bowfront. Oh and I did have a 10 gal fry tank at one time. Only the 28 gallon bowfront remains and it's newly cycled and planted with just three platys at the moment. Taking it slow and focusing more on plants at the moment. My planted tank was never great, and I want to delve more into that realm. Anyways, thanks for having me. I look forward to chatting with you all.

I am new to the forum, or at least new to being a member. For years this has been one place I have always had in my favorites as a great wealth of knowledge. I have been keeping fish since 2003 after leaving the service and needing a relaxing hobby. I previously had 3 tanks, 125 gal. Saltwater, 30 gal. Planted, and 28 gal. Bowfront. Oh and I did have a 10 gal fry tank at one time. Only the 28 gallon bowfront remains and it's newly cycled and planted with just three platys at the moment. Taking it slow and focusing more on plants at the moment. My planted tank was never great, and I want to delve more into that realm. Anyways, thanks for having me. I look forward to chatting with you all.
nice!
what plant?

nice!
what plant?
Currently one Amazon sword and some Cyprus helferi in the background. Mid to front I have Anubius nana and lobelia cardinalis and In one front corner miniature dwarf hairgrass. All small freshly planted and not picture worthy yet.

Currently one Amazon sword and some Cyprus helferi in the background. Mid to front I have Anubius nana and lobelia cardinalis and In one front corner miniature dwarf hairgrass. All small freshly planted and not picture worthy yet.
Cool
A photo won’t hurt!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back