New Girl

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kairi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
they aren't the best pictures- poor thing was really stressed out at the shop... i figured the less pictures i try to take on her first day, the better :)

newbluegirl2.jpg

newbluegirl3.jpg

newbluegirl.jpg

Are you sure it's female?

i was thinking the exact same thing........ it looks to a halfmoon to me, but thats just me. she (or he) is absolutly stunning. if you can get better pics then please do there are plenty of people who can better help tell the sex of your fish if you want them to, and just cause she is so darn cute.

she's definatly a she- you can see the little white spot (is that her ovipositor?) just behind those front little dangly fins (i'm sick- sorry, lol i know i sound dumb)

i'll try and get a better picture of her soon- she's settling in very nicely and her stress stripes were gone w/ in an hour! made me feel good :good: :hyper:

Shes a gorgeous HM female!!! mind you males can have ovipositors too, 3 of mine do, but to me she looks like a female, I have few females with huge finnage, the boys can't hog the spotlight all of the time, lol. She's very very pretty!!

they have all these awesome girls at Petco lol why not the boys?! oh well, Gracie is a great girl- very animated and *LOVES* her marbles :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back