New Forums- General Hobbies

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Following on from the user survey- conducted here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...3476&hl=hobbies .

It is a trial section to the website, in the past we had an offtopic section but without going into it, it was hell to moderate, full of crap and people used it as an opportunity to vent their aggresion which required moderators being on hand 24/7 and wasting time which is much better spent in the fish side of it- the important side. This new section is supposed to be lighthearted and a place to kick back and relax. However, if this section becomes anything like the one we used to have I will have no problem closing it all again. I hope you enjoy it for all the right reasons, a friendly place to discuss some of your hobbies with other enthusiasts.

If it is a success than the future we hope to open more forums in this section, whether we do, will be based on several things including, percieved popularity to the boards members.
thanks,
will.

:hyper: Fantastic - should be very interesting indeed :D

I just found it on my own, you'd think I found treasure, I was so excited. Surely people can't fall out over cooking and reading?

Surely people can't fall out over cooking and reading?

Wanna bet? I've seen very heated arguements over some ridiculous things, all this talk of 'Art' and 'Books' and 'Sport' is a positive hubub of arguements waiting to happen...

Well, I hope those of us who enjoy it will stay grateful and think twice about every post. The mods will be very sensitive about out-of-control threads and it wouldn't take much to close the entire new forum. It looks like people are posting responsible so far!

z.

Most reactions

Back