New Forum

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
We now have a new forum dedicated to freshwater equipment. This is now the place to ask questions or make comments about any equipment used in fresh water tanks.

Over the next few days we will be moving equipment related threads into this new section. If you have posted in an equipment related thread and can't find it, check the new Freshwater Equipment forum

The way I understand it is:

Sections are Beginner Starting Point; Freshwater & Brackish Aquaria Forums; Saltwater - Reef & Marine Tanks; down to General.

Forums are the divisions within the sections, so the Freshwater & Brackish Aquaria Forums section contains the forums Tropical Discussion; Tropical Fish Emergencies; the new Freshwater Equipment; Bettas; Livebearers etc.

There has always been a Hardware forum in the Saltwater section, but no forum dedicated to freshwater equipment unless you count the Do It Yourself forum in the Think Tank section. So we get posts about equipment in various forums from Tropical Discussion to the Review forum. It has been decided that a new forum just for equipment would keep all these posts together and would be the obvious place to look to see if a question has been asked before.

Generally, if we move a thread which has had replies within the last month we notify members who have posted in the thread that it has been moved. If there have been no replies for over a month, we don't notify the posters.

Super. I never know where to put a filter post. Now i do!

Most reactions

trending

Back