New Fishies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

gadazobe

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
:D Well, just got back from the LFS with new fishies :lol: :lol: I didn't get the rope fish but instead I got 2 baby violet gobies (better known as gobi dragons ). They look really ferocious with great big mouths, but they're scavengers (I hope :huh: ) One is about 6" long and the other slightly less. I also got 2 apistos 1 male and 1 female. Let them all into the tank after a short temp. adjustment time and now can't find any of them :(
Hope they're all OK :/

Nice one gad :)

They probably just hiding, they normally do untill theyr settled in :thumbs:

Thanks Gibbo - for once I checked before I bought :p Normally it's the other way round. The photos don't do it justice :D Not quite as ugly in the flesh - in fact kinda cute in an ugly way :rolleyes: Still haven't seen either of them since I put them in the tank. :unsure: I have a couple of hollow log thingys so I'm hoping that they're both hiding in them -_- The apistos are fine - exploring here, there and everywhere :) The female seems to have teamed up with one of the platty juvies and follows it all over the place - a case of mistaken identity :D

just had a look at the link gibbo put up, i :wub: them, i've never seen any of these in fs, they look great fish gad :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back