New fish tank!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

ThatFishGirl6231

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So i donā€™t know if you guys remember a while back when i said i had a 10g tank with mollies and platies. All of you guys said i needed a bigger tank.

Update #1: 3 of the mollies have died. (I only have my first three fish.)

Update #2: I sold the 10g and was able to get a 20g L.

Update #3: I got a pleco. Donā€™t worry. Itā€™s not a common pleco. Itā€™s only gonna be 5-6 in long.

I also am going to get more plants in the tank. Right now it looks fine i guess, but itā€™s kind of empty. Also, in the picture, the water looks kind of yellow. That is tannins, not bad water.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 66
Nice big sword plant in there :) Always exciting to get a bigger tank.

That is going to be a very nice set up. It will be much easier to keep than your small tank.

Very nice tank and stand. Not sure if you know but the 20 long has the same footprint as a 29 gallon, with the 29 being about 5 1/4" deeper. So anything that works with a 29 gallon will work with your 20 long. A 20 long is a very nice tank indeed.
I am in the process of setting a 20 long right now for my new Betta.

Very nice tank and stand. Not sure if you know but the 20 long has the same footprint as a 29 gallon, with the 29 being about 5 1/4" deeper. So anything that works with a 29 gallon will work with your 20 long. A 20 long is a very nice tank indeed.
I am in the process of setting a 20 long right now for my new Betta.
Yes, that's how i found the stand. It's hard to find a 20 gallon long tank stand lol. 29 gallon is much more common. If I could, there would be a 29 gallon tank on that stand, but my parents dont want 40 gallons of water in my room lol.

Most reactions

Back