New fish species

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Airwreck

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Discovered a new species of catfish in my tank this morning. :rofl:

IMG_20200810_095642.jpg

Yup she sitting there waiting to ambush lizards.

Yup 55 gal there abouts.. built glass box.. there has not been enough rain to start the fill.. unless we get a tropical storm.. it's just a mosquito farm.

Pretty and sweet cat.. but totally worthless as a mouser. My terrier's do a better job then she.

Discovered a new species of catfish in my tank this morning. :rofl:

View attachment 112373
Double of ours. We think he believes the tank is another tv as it’s in the same place in the front room as the back room tv is. Plus we threw a load of YouTube tank footage onto the new tv in the months leading up to getting the tank and he’d got used to seeing fish on his territory. He actually sleeps about three feet from the tank. Thankfully he’s not the sharpest pencil in the box.

OMG.. you both have the walking catfish.. be careful.. they will crawl in your bed at night to suck your brains out.. :rofl:

Not a new species after all.
Since catfish can breathe air I always seem to find mine on top of the tank :lol:
20200123_183408-jpg.96882
Your cat is not just a cat, it's like, a supermodel cat.

Same tank as your signature! What is the long green plant growing out of the top right? I need some!

Do you mean the one with the long dangly roots? That is frogbit. It was after seeing seangee's tank that I got some :)
I've only ever seen frogbit from above, had no idea it could get roots that long! Now I need some, it looks amazing. The roots can get pretty long on the water lettuce I have, but they don't look nearly that good.

I put the frogbit in my 23 litre tank. It was grown in vitro (from k2aqua on Ebay) so the roots were all curled up when it arrived. it didn't take long for the roots to straighten out and they now reach over half way down the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back