New Fish House Project (its Quite Big) 2800 Gal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

so far so good but um why dont you put a marine tank in there?

For filtration im using sumps. For every 3 tanks there is a sump. The sump consists of a 3 teir trick tower and 5 media compartments. This is the most cost effective way. i ve used the same system on a bigger scale for the past 4 years with no issues whats so ever. I will put detailed plans and pics on later when I start plumbing and ill inclued a detailed fishless cycling diary. Oww the fun im going to have

As for a marine tank. Ive got one more little project to set up then im having a holiday then when im ready i plan on extending my fish house to inclued marine but 1 project at a time.

For filtration im using sumps. For every 3 tanks there is a sump. The sump consists of a 3 teir trick tower and 5 media compartments. This is the most cost effective way. i ve used the same system on a bigger scale for the past 4 years with no issues whats so ever. I will put detailed plans and pics on later when I start plumbing and ill inclued a detailed fishless cycling diary. Oww the fun im going to have

As for a marine tank. Ive got one more little project to set up then im having a holiday then when im ready i plan on extending my fish house to inclued marine but 1 project at a time.

Wow, sorry about that then :blush:

Any chance of a Moray tank?

... :hey:

Goods news mikie the pickies handy work on the roof has held up after a weekend of crap weather. :hey: No leaks at all :D
The plywood ceiling is up (hense the back ache). The first electrics went in and 2 twin tube water proof lights. The spaceship effect insulation is up in the bottom half (the kids love it and keep knicking the offcuts) :sly:

Its really starting to take shape, the tanks should be here in 2 weeks and my bargin buy media 400Ltr's for £50 should arrive any day now.
Well the couch is calling, heres a couple of pics so you can see the progress. Excuss the mess
S1030150.jpg

S1030151.jpg

Another update next week. It should be finished soon.

excellent mate
very impressive and a great job well done
keep us posted

WOW!! :hyper:

There seems to be a lot more of this goes on in the 'marine' world, but i've never seen anything like it on here.

We're all dying for more pics!!!

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Great job man! Im definetly doing one when i leave home....5 years though! But then ive got uni...thats like another 5! :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back