New Fh Coming At Th End Of The Month

Any updates with Bruce? How is the new plec getting along with him?

yeah Bruce is just fine and dandy at the minute. his new Gibbi mate doesnt move much tbh which is a shame. i think with his recent experience he laid the law straight away with this Gibbi and has scared it. it now moves only in the dark the poor thing. Bruce wasnt overly aggressive just a bit of nudging etc but it has given the Gibbi reason not to move too much!!!!! this newer Gibbi is quite a bit smaller than the other bu a good 3-4 inches and i think that is oartlt to blame too.

but Bruce is doing fine and eating plenty :crazy:

i ordered him some oceanfree XO food products from Thailand which he loves :good:

Good stuff. Shame about the gibbi like, but at least Bruce is fine.

How owner responsive is he now that he has settled in?

hes awesome. as soon as someone enters the room hes in hes all over the tank looking for attention or more likely food tbh.... he has a great character and makes a brilliant wet pet. probably even better and responsive than my old oscar Keith... Keith didnt like my daughters and wife and would go nuts at them when they went near the tank which made me laugh because we would sit there wagging at me for food :lol: Bruce however seems to like everyone thats not in his tank :good:

his tank is in our kitchen so it gets plenty of traffic but he never loses interest with people. ive caught him just kicking back near the substrate a few times and as soon as he clocks me he is instantly up and swimming about. he reminds me a bit of a dog tbh!!!!!

Wills tank became less of a war zone once he stopped feeding it.

Yeah the Hikari caused all sorts of problem in my tank, I fed it maybe 2 or 3 times a week and it just sent all the fish through the roof.

It also caused seriously bad bloating in my Severum :(

A week after I stopped feeding things were back to a much better situation.

Wills

*edit - flowerhorn is looking stunning btw matt :) been tempted by a little one my MA has in but my girlfriend hates the big heads

I have not been feeding mine any cichlid gold for around two weeks or so now and they have really calmed down. Maybe the rumours are true :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back