New Fh Coming At Th End Of The Month

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I am going to do an experiment and stop using it for a while. Could well be the colour enhancing ingredients. Maybe they are like E numbers lol.
most foods use colour enhancing products tbh. maybe set up an experiment topic about it then....

are your fish aggressive then?

I would say more grumpy than agressive. They have all picked their own parts of the tank where they relax, but sometimes when they meet in the middle they have the occasional push at each other.

The only agressive Cichlid that I have ever owned was my Ellioti, who used to swim around the tank hunting my Severum down. He also killed a Blue Acara through bullying when they were both juvinile. Might just be a coincidence, but he used to love eating Hikari Gold.

Have you had fun with your first bit of tank maintenance with him in situ, with your hand(s) still in one piece? :D

Looks superb, "hamfist" had one and had chain armour gloves to protect himself from the fish!

I am going to do an experiment and stop using it for a while. Could well be the colour enhancing ingredients. Maybe they are like E numbers lol.
most foods use colour enhancing products tbh. maybe set up an experiment topic about it then....

are your fish aggressive then?

I would say more grumpy than agressive. They have all picked their own parts of the tank where they relax, but sometimes when they meet in the middle they have the occasional push at each other.

The only agressive Cichlid that I have ever owned was my Ellioti, who used to swim around the tank hunting my Severum down. He also killed a Blue Acara through bullying when they were both juvinile. Might just be a coincidence, but he used to love eating Hikari Gold.

:D

Have you had fun with your first bit of tank maintenance with him in situ, with your hand(s) still in one piece? :D

Looks superb, "hamfist" had one and had chain armour gloves to protect himself from the fish!
:lol: yes i remember hamfist's FH....

mine seems to be a bit of a wimp tbh. ive just caught the Gibbi sucking on his KOK :hyper: he obviously has a taste for slime coat so he will be going very very soon :sad:

the Gibbi has now been taken out of the tank due to constantly trying to eat the slime coat from the FH... and im not having that :no:

it does seem that the FH is happy with a tank mate though so ill keep my eyes open for something else :hey:

after a trip to my local maidenhead today i came back with a new Gibbiceps plec..... its a bit smaller than the previous one and hopefully wont take a shine to the FH's kok :blink:

i just hope the FH who is now named Bruce :hyper: will accept another plec after the treatment he got from the last one. time will tell i guess, fingers crossed

Glutten

Punishment

Numpty

You

All spring to mind.

20 text messages suggesting plecs and you STILL bought a Gibby? :shout:

:rolleyes:

:D

:lol: I knew it wouldn't be long until you went to the lfs for tankmates.

for its own sake, lets hope this plec isn't a) female or b) a gay male otherwise it will be going straight back I guess.

Bruce seems to be holding his own with this Gibbi but doing no damage , yet.... lets hope they bond..

minnnt when you get offered a Gibbi for free what can you say..... ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back