New Corys! W/pics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Inchworm

Li'l Ole Fish Lady
Reaction score
Late yesterday afternoon the UPS man brought me a box of corys. This shipment was from Coryologist and have been bred and raised by him. As always, they are perfect. :thumbs: In addition to these corys, it included a bag of three little fish that are so special that they will get a thread all their own. :wub:

I have been waiting for a long time to get some of his C. venezuelanus, and am so happy with them, now that they're here. This batch includes a very rare albino form.

11-07-07Cvenezuelanus1.jpg

11-07-07Cvenezuelanus2.jpg

The C. nattereri are still skittish from their trip, so I don't want to disturb them with additional pictures just yet. Here are the ones I took on their arrival last night:

11-06-07Cnattereri-2.jpg

11-06-07Cnattereri-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D

Thanks, kewskills :)

Wait until you see the next thread I'm working on! :D

Hi Inchworm

Congratulation of your new addition very cute Venezuelanus specially Albino. Frank must did something good. C. Nattereri also very nice fish.

Hope to see more picture of those.

Very nice cories, Inchworm. He had an auction for a group of the C. venezuelanus with an albino. Is this that group?

They will be spawning for you in no time. The group he sent me has grown from 14 to I dont know how many. I dont even get the eggs anymore.

Thank you all for your comments. :thumbs:

_____

Very nice cories, Inchworm. He had an auction for a group of the C. venezuelanus with an albino. Is this that group?

Yes, Barracuda518, that's the group. I was very fortunate to get them.

They will be spawning for you in no time. The group he sent me has grown from 14 to I dont know how many. I dont even get the eggs anymore.

Yes, Barracuda518, that's the group. I was very fortunate to get them. Uh oh, it sounds like the C. schultzei, gold shoulders I got from him. :hey: :lol:

Here they are all lined up for a family portrait: :kana:

11-07-07Cvenezuelanus3-1.jpg

Nice Picture. I see several females in that group. The albino looks to be a female too.

You will soon learn that this species is very active. Mine never stop roaming the tank and glass.

True, these corys are very active. The only time they seem to sit on the bottom is when I come along with the camera, but I'll catch them in action yet. :shifty:

Here's the albino with their faithful traveling compainon, Mr. Snail.

Albinowsnail11-08-07.jpg

hi inchworm nice orange aneus cory's
got some at work, and trust me everyone they are stunning, and they are cheap. Got mine in a planted tank trying to condition some for spawning. Did yours come in small or a good size?

Hi FISH KEEPER EXP :)

This batch is C. venezuelanus, not C. aeneus, but I have some of them too. Two years ago I had a species tank with them (mature when I bought them) and had hoped to breed them. They didn't and got moved to a cory community tank. By now they are past their prime and their numbers ard dwindling.

I just got a few more at the AFISH convention, in Riverhead, New York, this weekend. Perhaps some of the members will post pics of theirs too, and I would like to hear about what you have doing with yours. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back