New corydoras

How about tinkerbell or tink ? Reminds me of the fairy from Peter pan
Haha, I think we have a winner! Aawww, that's a really sweet name, and it never occurred to me, thank you! Poor girl needed a name. I couldn't just keep thinking of her as "the pretty one with the fancy fins". It's been months. I'll be tagging you for my naming needs in future, mind! :D

Speaking of cories though, just picked up four more corydoras aeneus (bronze cories) so the current two will have some friends. Got quarantine them first though, they're acclimating to the quarantine tank now. Baby cories are just too cute.

Haha, I think we have a winner! Aawww, that's a really sweet name, and it never occurred to me, thank you! Poor girl needed a name. I couldn't just keep thinking of her as "the pretty one with the fancy fins". It's been months. I'll be tagging you for my naming needs in future, mind! :D

Speaking of cories though, just picked up four more corydoras aeneus (bronze cories) so the current two will have some friends. Got quarantine them first though, they're acclimating to the quarantine tank now. Baby cories are just too cute.
Aw great glad to help . I haven't even named my 2 peppered cories yet and I'm looking for another 8/10 now that I have the space

I can tell the two bronze cories in my dad's tank apart since there's only two of them and they're male and female, so one is a lot bigger. But these new four are the same size, really doubt I'd be able to tell them apart! So cories aren't named here either, nor tetra or otocinclus. Livebearers in my tanks usually get named, since they're distinctive. :) A couple of them in my dad's tanks, but not all.

It's nice to name some fish, especially single ones with real personality like Oscars or Bettas, but I don't think anyone is a monster if they don't name either.

I can tell the two bronze cories in my dad's tank apart since there's only two of them and they're male and female, so one is a lot bigger. But these new four are the same size, really doubt I'd be able to tell them apart! So cories aren't named here either, nor tetra or otocinclus. Livebearers in my tanks usually get named, since they're distinctive. :) A couple of them in my dad's tanks, but not all.

It's nice to name some fish, especially single ones with real personality like Oscars or Bettas, but I don't think anyone is a monster if they don't name either.
I've got a mollie and a swordtail that never leave each others side . There best pals . We call them Briege and Una after my auntie and her daughter who do everything together

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back