New Charcoal Drawing

Meggie :)

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My little sister had to turn in a drawing for part of an assignment for English and she was just going to do a quick drawing so I said that I would help her...This took about an hour..and that includes lots of distractions..

Tell me what you think! (ps it's not perfect this is just a quicky :) )

Attachments

• DSCF0585.jpg
    DSCF0585.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 131
That's what u call not perfect! That's what I call an A I'd never get in art

fixed it up a bit...don't mind the tape...I had to tape plastic over the top of the picture because it was a project for my little sister's class and we needed the plastic over top so it didn't smear everywhere...cause it's charcoal :)

Attachments

• DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 127
fixed it up a bit...don't mind the tape...I had to tape plastic over the top of the picture because it was a project for my little sister's class and we needed the plastic over top so it didn't smear everywhere...cause it's charcoal :)

That is a wonderful work of art, Meggie, you have a real talent, you should use it.

I have to question how wise it is for you to do your sister's homework for her, though.

oh no she did help a bit, no worries and her teacher was just fine with it :) with me helping her i mean :) ...It was an ENGLISH project, after all and not an art project, (she's only in 7th grade) so more for fun I think than an actual important assignment :) Actually I think her teacher was pretty thrilled because most of the drawings she got were stick figures... :rolleyes:

Thanks by the way :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back