New Cayenne Pics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bellpepper

Reaction score
Finally got Cayenne settled into his new home, and he was ready for his 'closeup' tonight. :hyper:

cayenne9.jpg

cayenne10.jpg

cayenne11.jpg

cayenne12.jpg

cayenne13.jpg

cayenne14.jpg

cayenne15.jpg

cayenne16.jpg

He's adorable! It looks like he's wearing black lipstick heheh.

He's gorgeous! I love the orange ones, and fantastic pictures! What type of camera do you use?

Beautiful! I hope you don't mind but I have pinched the second pic to add with my others I've collected , as I'm planning on getting a betta tattoo and want them all turning with the fins rippling/flowing ( as in not straight side on shots )and his pose in that one is great!

OOO that 2nd photo of him is gorgeous. Makes it look like his fins are flames. Very cool. I have a betta tattoo drawing I'm doing with a pose just like that :D
He is a handsome little guy

Beautiful! I hope you don't mind but I have pinched the second pic to add with my others I've collected , as I'm planning on getting a betta tattoo and want them all turning with the fins rippling/flowing ( as in not straight side on shots )and his pose in that one is great!
hey! me too. Im on the look out for a good pic, gotta sort through my pics and find a nice one. Ive got a nasty tatt around my belly button and I'm having it covered for the 2nd time, Its got red, orange and yellow in it so ideally a betta would suit. But im stuck on finding one as I dont want it to look too fem. I need a butch betta pic :lol:

:lol: Only trouble is I can't have any red bettas in mine, as I am allergic to red ink !!!

Thanks guys! I don't mind y'all borrowing the pics, no problem. :good:

Wish I could get clearer, better close-ups. I took those on natural light setting, with super macro mode. I had a 60w lamp bulb right above the container for light, to snap those pics.

Whoever asked about the camera, it's a Fuji S6000. I need a better camera soon. :crazy:

Thanks for the great comments! I love him, he's such a gorgeous little dude.

Lol, he's hamming it up for the camera. Or just a greedy little bugger begging for food :p lol
Great great photos.
Love the 2nd to last one. I can just hear that "Hrumph" he's giving as he realizes you aren't gonna feed him :p lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back