New C02, New Lights, New Tank Shot.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

That looks really nice. I think I like the shot with the flash better. Your java moss is growing WAY better than mine, though. The only thing I can think of is that you should move teh filter intake so it's hidden by the plants.

Oh, and about my ginormous rock. I'm gonnna put enough plants behind it so the fish can't really get back there. I can't wait to get cories to put in it. My cories in my 30g are one of my favorites. I like it though because it's definately not something you see a lot.

you might think that, but my fish still find ways to hide in/under the bogwood and plants.

Some major changes since I've last updated

A: Over run by hair and normal algea
B: Hooked up a fluval 404
C: plant growth (of course.)
D: I've gotten a 25 gallon (Which will get its own journal soon)
E: I discovered that it's a plant reflecting light that made my tank so green. That tall wavy plant (gave the exact name a few posts back, too lazy to look), reflect light at the top. Considering chunking it, but more likly I'll test it going int the 25 after even more trimming.

I'll wipe up algea in both tanks, redesign, and get back to you all within a week :hyper:

Some major changes since I've last updated

A: Over run by hair and normal algea
B: Hooked up a fluval 404
C: plant growth (of course.)
D: I've gotten a 25 gallon (Which will get its own journal soon)
E: I discovered that it's a plant reflecting light that made my tank so green. That tall wavy plant (gave the exact name a few posts back, too lazy to look), reflect light at the top. Considering chunking it, but more likly I'll test it going int the 25 after even more trimming.

I'll wipe up algea in both tanks, redesign, and get back to you all within a week :hyper:

What is your color temperature for you bulbs? Sorry about the algae troubles, most of us have been through it. Look forward to the new design.

llj

nice, you have some of the same plants as me (you've seen my thread)

Did i see an Onion Plant in there and if so, do you completely ocver the bulb in the substrate as i dont.

i will come back to this thread when more time, its 02:12 in the AM now, are you UK or US?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back