🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CaptainBarnicles

Moderate Pleco Tolerator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Mel and I'm new to the forum. I've been keeping fish for almost 15 years on and off and absolutely love it. I love bettas and have just recently lost one, he was in a 40l with some amanos. I had a nano with some of my dad's guppy fry after he tore down his tank, I've moved them into the bigger tank while I take a break from bettas.

I have a 60l sitting empty in the garage that I'd love to do something with but have no idea what. I quite like the thought of a pair of kribs as features and some dithers of some sort but I'm not sure that the tank would be big enough. I'd love a 200l but don't have the space unfortunately!

I'm a huge fan of planted tanks, they look amazing but I'm not so clued up, I just stuck them in with a decent light and a feed every week so looking forward to learning from others on here

Welcome. Funny your name is Mel. That's the same name as my uncle which whom I was named after, so it is also my name, but I don't use it because I use my middle name instead. An idea for a tank that I have thought about but never have is shell-dwelling cichlids.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Eager to see your knowledge on the forum!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back