New Bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vancouver

- l l a m a s -
Reaction score
Didn't plan on buying any fish.. both of them caught my eye though.. and once they catch my eye, it's tough for me to NOT buy them. My betta army is growing again.. I must have about 10 now.

i4msgo.jpg

They look better in person.. lol

I think these will be the last bettas I buy for awhile.. So that means no looking at bettas when I'm at the lfs.

:hyper: :hyper: you need to stay away from the shops...I am Ok as long as me and a new betta don't make eye contact :drool:
ps purty fish by the way!

Haha. Betta army. I have four now but I may have a growing "army" as I rescue bettas from the horrible pet store. The last time I was there, one of the betta males had jumped from his tiny cup into another's tiny cup and one of them pretty much got murdered by the time I was there to notice. And there was another cup that was mysteriously empty!! They are also all kept in BLUE water, which I assume is MEDICATED WATER.

The blue stuff is some sort of water conditioner I believe.. like a stress coat type stuff..

I very rarely ''save'' bettas.. I used to do it a lot, but they're usually sick and end up dying pretty quickly after I buy them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back