New Betta

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sylvan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I picked up a female Betta on New Year's eve. My favourite LFS has a tank full of stunning females and when the employee and I were at the tank, I asked for a red and white to match Triton, she pointed a different one out that I agreed on but when she put the net in this one swam straight in so home she came. In keeping with the mythological water theme for my Betta names she is now Thetis and just like Triton she eats like a pig so very happy with her.
20200105_231743.jpg
20200101_234023.jpg

The whole tank is 7 gallons if I remember right but it's a divided tank so her section is 2.5, maybe slightly more as I feel like the middle section is slightly smaller than the 2 end sections but that may just be a trick of the light.

The whole tank is 7 gallons if I remember right but it's a divided tank so her section is 2.5, maybe slightly more as I feel like the middle section is slightly smaller than the 2 end sections but that may just be a trick of the light.

Beautiful betta. I could have an entire room full of bettas!

I would also love a room full of Bettas. Someone near me is selling a stand with 8 tanks that all look to be about 5 gallons for a decent price, I just have nowhere to put it or I'd have rented a van to go get it. I'd like some more wild Bettas too, the maidenhead near me has some in at the minute but again nowhere to put them.

Addiction is a disease, call now.

(JK, lol)
Beautiful betta. Your java moss is looking good to. ;)

That moss grows like it's on steroids. I hacked it right back not too long ago because it was several inches long and so thick.

The addiction is real, I've been looking at houses and a serious consideration is could I have a fish room in it.

WOW. I wish my java moss could grow like that. I used to have some, but it died, lol.

My specialty is Anacharis and Sylvania.

The only reason I haven’t moved is because of all the tanks I would have to move.

Most reactions

trending

Back