New betta loves his 29 gallon tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ladykelly

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well, while back I started my project of setting up my 1st live planted tank. I added the plants, I got guppies, bloddy mary shrimp but I felt something was missing...... well it accidentally dawn on me and I finally finish my 29 gallon tank:) heres what was missing and he very peaceful, gets a long with the other roommates, never flare and just lol hangs out watching me. Heck he doesn't even eat the fry big mama keeps popping out.
15832747958038974282947805436075.jpg

He's not cooperating with me lol. Dont stay still. But he adds personality to the tank. Many have this thought that betta are loners. They not.....well they dont like other male betta that's true. Copper is the most peaceful fish in the tank. Glad I got him

When you photograph fish in aquariums, clean the inside and outside of the glass and do a big water change and gravel clean the day before you take the picture.

Angle the camera to the glass so the flash bounces off the glass and away from the camera lens. then you won't get a big white reflection in the pictures.

Don't have the camera too close to the tank. Stay about 2-3 feet away so the flash lights up the entire area around the fish and not just the fish.

He has a cooper looking shine to him. So his name is cooper. If he was a girl it would have been penny

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back