New baby Clowns

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

IUCowgirl

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have another fish problem for you to help me solve. I have tried feeding my new clowns flakes, but they won't eat them. So after some internet reserch I tried shrimp (very finely chopped) mixed with some lettuce. They woulnd't eat this either (though my domino damsel loved it).

What do you suggest I feed them?

Oh, I had to take the yellow-tailed blue damsel out. As soon as I added the clowns he started biting at them. The Domino loves them though and watches over them. So far he hasn't been aggressive towards them at all, though I'm keeping a close eye on him.

Great Lakes, do you know of any where in NW Indian that might buy my yellow tail damsel back? I"m going to try calling around this coming :fun: week.

Cowgirl. Age of Aquariums in Goshen is a real nice lfs. Very large with some impressive display tanks. The Address is 1914 Elkhart rd. Phone #(219)534-1996. There is also a place in Angola, but I don't know where you are at to know what is closest. Your clowns will probably eat efter they settle down a bit. Try picking up some frozen brine shrimp. About the anemone, you need very good lighting for them. They are aso very sensitive to water conditions.

did your lfs ensure they were eating befor you bought them. sometimes the little guys wont eat. they can go a few days but if the dont eat soon take them back. they should eat just about anything

Thanks, it took a few days, but they're eating reguarly now. I alternate flakes and Shrimp thru the day. I'm really happy with the 2 clowns and the domino damsel. The 3 get along great. I had to stop adding for the time being. I hope to get more "clean up crew" after graduation. Hopefully being in the working world will allow me some extra money for the tank :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back