New baby betta roxy-organs visible

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Finn1231

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I got a new baby betta today. In all honesty it was a bit random. I didnt mean to take her, i just ended up doing it (ive been very random on my new medications). I grabbed a five gallon and im going to do a fish in cycle. Shes so tiny i dont think she will make any ammonia me and my plants cant keep up with. Its terrible practice but i think she would have died otherwise, she is so small. We named her roxy, i was brainstorming with my mom and she liked the idea. I took cycled media from my other aquariums so it wont take long. I just wanted to share how cool she looks. At her bottom you can see an air bubble and i think that might be her swim bladder, and i think by her eyes is her brain. She has a silver scale on her other side so i think she will be a koi. All of this in an extremely tiny package, smaller than most baby bettas sold. I think she was sold a bit early, she is literally pinkie nail size. I am excited and want to teach her some tricks, i have been stuck in my house due to migraines and my dog and mom who are always downstairs are too much sometimes. The depression is spilled out into my tanks, hopefully roxy will enjoy her new home.

Attachments

• 1632B187-057F-4004-81AA-F4253064E4AA.jpeg
    1632B187-057F-4004-81AA-F4253064E4AA.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 188125DE-A998-47EE-B20E-B70641B25D1B.jpeg
    188125DE-A998-47EE-B20E-B70641B25D1B.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 46E90A12-6468-48AD-9EE8-57E7F4D25596.jpeg
    46E90A12-6468-48AD-9EE8-57E7F4D25596.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 49
I got a new baby betta today. In all honesty it was a bit random. I didnt mean to take her, i just ended up doing it (ive been very random on my new medications). I grabbed a five gallon and im going to do a fish in cycle. Shes so tiny i dont think she will make any ammonia me and my plants cant keep up with. Its terrible practice but i think she would have died otherwise, she is so small. We named her roxy, i was brainstorming with my mom and she liked the idea. I took cycled media from my other aquariums so it wont take long. I just wanted to share how cool she looks. At her bottom you can see an air bubble and i think that might be her swim bladder, and i think by her eyes is her brain. She has a silver scale on her other side so i think she will be a koi. All of this in an extremely tiny package, smaller than most baby bettas sold. I think she was sold a bit early, she is literally pinkie nail size. I am excited and want to teach her some tricks, i have been stuck in my house due to migraines and my dog and mom who are always downstairs are too much sometimes. The depression is spilled out into my tanks, hopefully roxy will enjoy her new home.
Too cute! I can't tell because of the reflections I just was wanted to make sure there's a heater in there...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back