New Artwork!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aspen35

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I know some of you guys have enjoyed seeing my artwork in the past, so I thought I would let you know my website has lots of new work added. You can also leave a comment on the website. The link is in my signature. Here are a few if you don’t want to go to the website and look. :)
97BD3127-948D-4E99-8333-F00BCA62A02C.jpeg
C9924C22-B77B-4834-8F3B-C1AD8221E047.png
B768C958-6733-4850-A445-C4F592420C45.jpeg

Those are incredible! They almost look like photographs.

Those are incredible! They almost look like photographs.
they're not photographs? fooled me? amazing detail
Thank you! Yeah, I do add a lot of detail. I don't always make my art that realistic, but sometimes it's fun to get that photographic result with the looser work around the edges.

I know some of you guys have enjoyed seeing my artwork in the past, so I thought I would let you know my website has lots of new work added. You can also leave a comment on the website. The link is in my signature. Here are a few if you don’t want to go to the website and look. :)View attachment 120205View attachment 120206View attachment 120208
I've looked at a decent amount of art and I must say you are a talented painter. I am especially fond of the last image.
Thanks for sharing!
Are there any artists that you are particularly drawn to?

Gorgeous! I could only dream of doing that. Your detail is amazing. My paintings consist of splatters and blotches of paint. It's abstract. I just like to let it out lol.

I've looked at a decent amount of art and I must say you are a talented painter. I am especially fond of the last image.
Thanks for sharing!
Are there any artists that you are particularly drawn to?
Thank you! I'm not sure there are artists I could name off the top of my head, but I have definitely created a merged style of sorts from all the artwork I've seen.

Gorgeous! I could only dream of doing that. Your detail is amazing. My paintings consist of splatters and blotches of paint. It's abstract. I just like to let it out lol.
Thanks! I appreciate it a lot. I've always wished I could do something like that... whenever I try, it just looks like a made a mess with paint! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back