New aquarium channel

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
so much I want now to do a salt water tank!!!!
Don't know why I haven't? think the money was stopping me...are should I say not confident back then, with all I've learnt the basics, patients, time and research I will crack on. lol
Bri

Marine tanks can be costly if you want them to be or you can do them cheaply too. If you have a freshwater planted aquarium, then you have everything for a marine tank with some corals. If you don't want corals then a fish and shrimp tank is easy enough to do.

It's the same equipment for a basic fresh or salt water aquarium, the only difference being the salt and a hydrometer (used for measuring the salinity of the water).

Marine tanks can be costly if you want them to be or you can do them cheaply too. If you have a freshwater planted aquarium, then you have everything for a marine tank with some corals. If you don't want corals then a fish and shrimp tank is easy enough to do.

It's the same equipment for a basic fresh or salt water aquarium, the only difference being the salt and a hydrometer (used for measuring the salinity of the water).
Thank Colin,
The way you put it is so perfect...
Got both hydrometer and and whatsitchops meter (I bought it thinking it was a SG reading one, for homebrew) put no SG! so great for salinity lol.
Bri

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back