New, and different pair

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
I have been very busy since I got these guys, but now, here they are. I found this male a long time ago on Aquabid and HAD to have him, as he is a long-finned version of Wahookie, not to mention has some awesome qualities of his own. :wub: He's just a stunner, and is perfect to add into Wahookie lines, if I ever get one started. :rolleyes: Anyways, he was way out of my price range, so even after trying to negociate when he didn't sell, I decided not to get him. Then our GP, who I haven't seen around so may miss his worshiping... :p , bought a melano male from the same seller, and as he is a crazy good business man, got my fish down to an awesome price, including a girly. :hyper: I paid shipping and he paid the fish price.

Here is the male's Aquabid photo. Everyone get out your bibs. :drool:

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 39
Now my photos which pale in comparison. -_- I had to show what he looks like with flash though, you can see he's copper, just like Wahookie. :hyper: And you can see that tail has grown a bit since the seller took his pic. :p Though now he's completely blown it. :sly:

Attachments

• hmflash.jpg
    hmflash.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
I can't get very good pics of the girly, since she's in a round bowl, but I tried. :p She is the most personable fish, I just love her.... though she probably only likes me because she's had nothing but live whiteworms since she got here. I'm spoiling her. :*) Also, she shows up pretty opaque with flash. That's GOOD!

Attachments

• hmgirl.jpg
    hmgirl.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 28
One more... she's just so cute in this one. :)

Attachments

• whitegal.jpg
    whitegal.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 29
theyre awsome :cool:

any chance of them breeding :hey:

:thumbs:

DD

Those are really nice. It is hard to take pic sof the lghter colored fish huh...I have the hardest time with my yellow and my white ones lol. My flash usually whites them out lol.

Good looking fishies! :kewlpics:

stunning pair julie :) they will make some nice fry for sure ;)

Ooo la la Julie.. :p

They are incredible. And also what julie forgot to mention... They carry DT. :drool:

thats true, most (if not all) halfmoon carry the dt trait in them somewhere, it's a crucial element of getting the tail fin to spread like it does.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back