image.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 973
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 90
Nice!!! Blood Parrots are one of my favorites. They are very social and can be kept with many different fish.

What kind of cichlids are the other ones in the 3rd picture? What size tank is this?

Also, you'd heavily benefit from filling the tank up all the way! That is probably 10+ gallons of empty space!

3rd pic looks like it has a tilapia and a red devil, and part of a skeleton stuck to the front of a ship wreck :)

There's a little guy in there too on the 3rd pic. Perhaps a geo of some sort?

My blood parrot is about the same size as these based on the pics and would absolutely kill a fish of that size.

Since adding the extra water my fish sleep swimming at the top of the tank, plz help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 108
Test water immediately for nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia. When you added water did you use safe or something to remove chlorine? Was water added the same temperature as the tank? Hot water can make the tank hazy. What is the temperature at right now?

Do a 75% water change right now. You should have done a water change instead of just add water. AND FILL IT ALL THE WAY UP!

Do you have surface agitation from filter or air stone?

This tank looks like it has not had a water change in quite some time and the water is low due to evaporation. Water changes should be done once a week and at least 50%

I don't know what size tank this is, but it looks small for all the large fish in this tank.

Please answer all questions and we can help you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back