New 5 gallon hexagon tank started cycling for a Betta fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I know i've not been on for a while and sorry about that..health issues my friends and i deeply apologise :(

Leo's doing well and showing the fighting fish traits of a betta, if he's at the back by the filter and i go by his tank he charges forward and is getting where he doesn't want the pellets dropped in one at a time, he prefers a few dropped in and charges for them. The miserable man himself :lol:

He lets you know that it is his territory and his tank:fish:
Retire viking just letting you know that leo turned nasty in the end flaring bad, his health was fine but feeding him i had to add pellets and stand well back and it broke my heart to wake one morning with him at the top on his leaf dead.

Water qualities smack on and cleaned regular and no fin rot, so god knows what caused it, i asked at the shop and they said it can happen...since then i made sure all the tank was thoroughly cleaned and added a couple of filter cages and let it run another couple of weeks and purchased Sunny a young koi betta.

My guess would be too much stress with how he was acting and from what you tell me. Maybe like someone getting too excited and having a heart attack. Sorry to hear about your loss :rip:

Our Betta of the month contest is running right now. Maybe enter your new Betta in the contest.

My guess would be too much stress with how he was acting and from what you tell me. Maybe like someone getting too excited and having a heart attack. Sorry to hear about your loss :rip:
I cried i really got attached to him and out the blue is behaviour flipped.

I put two silk plants in new into Sunny's tank to manage as i brought 4 as hubby as brought me another 20 litre going through a cycle, so i have them sitting next to one another.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back