New 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jim a

Reaction score
Hi folks, i've just came across the site and as i am newish to this fish keeping caper i thought i would sign up. Reading through some of the posts i can see that you look like a pretty gened up bunch of lads and lasses, i hope, so i'll speak to you soon.
Cheers,
Jim.

Jim. Let me be the first to welcome you. You will find this site quite helpful. Aside from the often silly behavior, there are some very experienced and professional people here. We all try very hard to answer all questions as well and detailed as possible.

When in forums not dealing directly with emergencies, some of the moderators have been known to get a little crazy. But they are always respectful.

Looking forward to hearing from you often... :)

Welcome Jim,

You will find that we do get a little mad at times (as GL said) but we do try and help as much as we can.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Thanks for the welcome folks, the dogs chomping at the bit to go walkies so i'll have to leave you.
Bye for now.
Jim

:) Hi Jim, whay-hay another man from Gods country!! Welcome to the Friendliest Fish Forum on the Net. Have fun. ;) Mac.

OH GOD!!!!!

Another wee scotsman lmao :p

Seriously though mate welcome and remember the golden rule...................................................

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :laugh: :laugh:

Hello Jim,
Welcome to the forum. As you say you do have a good decent bunch of people on this site. If you have a problem and you want to use us as a sounding board,we are always willing to listen, after all that's what mates are for. I hope you enjoy the banter here and decide to stay with us. The amount of fishy knowledge we have in terms of people power would fill-----ohhhhhh, I dunno...1 side of a post-it notelet!!!

Only joshing. Just enjoy it. :laugh: :laugh:

Fantastic...Another "soul" for the evil one. When she returns.

Welcome to the mad house we call sanity Jim. Hope to c.u. often.

Most reactions

trending

Back