New 1gal Nano Scape!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cromid

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So I had this one gallon bowl for awhile and never had anything to go in it. Yesterday I got super bored so I figured I'd finally do something and here's my tinie tiny 1gallon scape. :D

Couple of marimo moss balls
Fine sand substrate
A couple Bacopa cut offs from my main tank and a couple of driftwood pieces with Java fern and java moss attached.

Have a small airstone in it too.

I know it's definitely too small for any fish, but have seen nanos tanks have a couple cherry shrimp in them. Il wait for advice on this but happy to leave as is if too small for any inverts

IMG_20200722_105015_20200722111557639.jpg

IMG_20200722_105023_20200722111632602.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_105023_20200722111632602.jpg
    IMG_20200722_105023_20200722111632602.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 48
Beautiful! You make the best scapes. :good:

I actually saw that tank on Pinterest the pother day, and though to myself that would be an epic nano tank!

Beautiful! You make the best scapes. :good:

I actually saw that tank on Pinterest the pother day, and though to myself that would be an epic nano tank!

Wow thanks so much!! I honestly get alot of enjoyment out of making them haha

Yeah they're so cool! I ordered mine online. I love that theyre really unique and that each one will be different to the next. so you never know what shape they'll be when they arrive but that's kinda cool

Wow thanks so much!! I honestly get alot of enjoyment out of making them haha

Yeah they're so cool! I ordered mine online. I love that theyre really unique and that each one will be different to the next. so you never know what shape they'll be when they arrive but that's kinda cool
Do you plan to add anything in the tank like neo shrimps?

Do you plan to add anything in the tank like neo shrimps?

If I can yeah, was thinking potentially cherry shrimp. Not sure how many I would be able to have in it though, if any?
It's a cold water tank as it's abit too small n oddly shaped to add a heater I think

If I can yeah, was thinking potentially cherry shrimp. Not sure how many I would be able to have in it though, if any?
It's a cold water tank as it's abit too small n oddly shaped to add a heater I think
I would do 5 to start out with.

Oh, I guess I didn't notice that at first - is that airline tubing going into it? I didn't even realize that. (Probably your point? ;))

Oh, I guess I didn't notice that at first - is that airline tubing going into it? I didn't even realize that. (Probably your point? ;))

Yeah haha! Is just a tiny airstone to help move the water around alittle, since it's such a small volume of water its doing a good job of circulating it so far anyway.

Its amazing what can be accomplished in such a small volume of water, looks very professional :) Well done.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back