New 10 Litre Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Seal36

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello All

I'm currently cycling a new 10 litre planted tank with a sand bottom and I was hoping that you guys could give me some suggestions of what you would put in there.

Regards
Tom

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 88
it would be good for a mini dutch style. but that's up to you lol, in a tank this size I would really go for the golden rule since its perfect for this

Seal36 said:
what is the mini Dutch style?
Ha, I'm glad you asked because I don't know that term either!
The tank looks beautiful by the way! Excellent job!
Endlers are fun teeny fish.
4d12cfa95b3165d3204291b7cb75b625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some shrimp would be lovely in there :)

Are there any small fish that would be able to go into this tank as although I like shrimp I would like to see what fish could go in there.

Thanks Tom

I personally wouldn't put any fish in it but a betta would be doable. I'm not sure what kind of shrimp to suggest, sorry. If you can post your pH and water hardness someone may be able to help better :)

Thanks for your help the water quality readings are:

PH 8
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
Chlorine 0
K hardness 10
G hardness 16
Temperature 25.5

Well that sort of limits it with a PH that high, shrimp are out so are most micro fish like Galaxy Rasboras.

The strip test says 8 but the API Master kit says 7.6 so I would imagine it's closer to 7.8PH.

what's a good ph to have?

You could set it up to be a planted tank with Cherry Shrimp, although you'd need a far bigger tank in the future because they breed like crazy in the right conditions. If you were to do this you'd need to wait a few weeks for the tank to cycle and make sure that you have hiding places (which in your case the plants will be enough)

I mentioned Endlers livebearers up there [emoji1369] and those are perfect parameters for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back