The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol sorry actually could you look at these pictures for me? I deleted it cause I think my bettas scales were disappearing near her mouth but literally one second later she looked normal again. Like I’m just so confused I’ve never seen this before. I don’t want to sound stupid lol but it’s just weird cause she looked weird and then looked normal again.
It looks natural to me.

Not sure, honestly but thanks for posting!
I looked at your profile and it seems like you've been going through a lot with your baby. (Hashtags :)) Norhing wrong with being cautious.
I had a betta for 3 years, almost to the date, that had a small area of scale loss on his head that I didn't notice when I got him. He was fine and luckily my LFS said watch him closely and if nothing happened, infection, etc, then it should heal. It did get a better.
Strange thing is every now and then he would start to lose scales there...and it would get better. Eventually I think it was kind of a scar. Whenever it looked like scales were missing again i would up the water changes and add a little salt.

Nevermind
I just looked at the pictures again
It may just be a water spot on the outside of the tank has occluded that area of his face and it shows up in the picture!
But, just noticed sonething where are those lights? Is that some kind of reflection?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back