Netty Your Fish Is A Wimp

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
VAX im on about, what a nightmare to spawn but the sweetest little thing I've had in ages :good: hows your lot doing? any luck with spawning them?

Awww bless him :lol: That's because we breed such sweet natured boys!!!!

I've had no luck with his brother Keaper (egg muncher) but will try him again. I did manage to get his half brother to spawn (the purple butterfly that turned out to be male). I've got about 13 babies from him that are about 4 weeks old now.

I've also got Vax's other brother back from Maddi. He liked the female alot but couldn't drag himself away to build a nest :crazy:

my scar attempted his first bubble nest today ---- it's a bit crappy lol but at least he tried
he keeps flirting with the larger corys - the quivery swim when flared , wiggling his bum at the corys and me when ever i walk past today - i dont know how to let him down gently :p

Awww bless him :lol: That's because we breed such sweet natured boys!!!!

I've had no luck with his brother Keaper (egg muncher) but will try him again. I did manage to get his half brother to spawn (the purple butterfly that turned out to be male). I've got about 13 babies from him that are about 4 weeks old now.

I've also got Vax's other brother back from Maddi. He liked the female alot but couldn't drag himself away to build a nest :crazy:
:lol: well he just swims around with no care in the world. She is very gently with him too. glad you got some fry from them. Im gunna take them both home again and try them in a tank that has little traffic going past it and see what happens. Mind you he is tiny, ever so tiny for his age but I think thats what makes him even more sweet looking. How old would he be now?

They'll be a year old on the 19th July.

His brother Kimono was quite a big boy....probably the biggest of all of them and one of his sister's is also quite a big girl with very long fins. I usually cover their tanks with tea towels so that they have a bit more peace and quiet. Seems to help!! I'm going to try Keaper again in a few weeks time once my other babies are jarred up, so hopefully we'll get a better result.

so he's almost 1, WOW!! he's only 1.5 inches long. HE'S A DWARF FT, :lol:

Don't be sizeist :lol: It's my new strain of small Thumbelina Bettas.....you're very lucky to be the proud owner of one!!! Keaper has a small body but huge fins!!!!!

Don't be sizeist :lol: It's my new strain of small Thumbelina Bettas.....you're very lucky to be the proud owner of one!!! Keaper has a small body but huge fins!!!!!
:hyper: . Well he's nice anyhow. Got him in his bag sulking at the moment ready for the journey home.

Awww bless him. How are his fins doing? The brother I got back off Maddi is a tail biter. Half his tail is gone but I'm hoping we can get him sorted and get his tail back to how it should be!!!

Awww bless him. How are his fins doing? The brother I got back off Maddi is a tail biter. Half his tail is gone but I'm hoping we can get him sorted and get his tail back to how it should be!!!
they are perfect and a great feathering to them, he's not a tail biter at all, he is positively perfect in every way. Ive got a pic here to upload later of him but its too late as going home soon so will get it on later for you to see him.

Can't wait to see him again. He always seemed to have a very strong caudal....his brother's is quite wispy which could be why he's at it all the time.

What the female like that you are planning to use with him?

Can't wait to see him again. He always seemed to have a very strong caudal....his brother's is quite wispy which could be why he's at it all the time.

What the female like that you are planning to use with him?
will show you her later as got pic of her too now.

Okay...will wait with baited breath :D

Okay...will wait with baited breath :D
you better start breathing, Picasa is playing up AGAIN!!!! and i cant upload anywhere else now as they've been stored already and my camera wont upload twice on pics. :angry:

Here he is before I moved him
P1080848.jpg

and the female
P1080846.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back