Neons

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fiddlesticks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Went to the lfs today to get some more albino corys for my school, but they were all out. :( They had 2 of the green ones (anyone know what their really called?) But they were both sucking on a dead fish so I decided against getting them. Anyhoo as I was about to leave I saw they had some new neons in. The old staple. I had neons before but I had forgotten how cute they really are. I think Ill be needing some more soon. :) Angel was happy to see them too. (and no my angel doesnt eat neons. She grew up with them till she got her new condo.) Since moving to the new tank there was nothing she recognized. They have now adopted her as theyre mum. And she actually protected them from the rainbows. Which supprised me cuz she is a real softy. Yay for having neons again.

i went to the fish store to get some rams but as you said they HAD to be out on the day i want them (lol). so i got 7 neon tetras and a ton of plants for my bottom ten.

I lOVE my cards! i call them the posse and they too get along great with my angel.
A good school definetely adds to a tank imo.

Val

neons are probably one of my favourite types of fish. mine are really tame and often when i put my whole arm into the tank they come over and try to eat my freckles on my arm lol. great fish :thumbs:

theyre awsome fish....to feed to cichlids :p

nah i got a 20 with them and the have alot personality :thumbs: theyre cool fish, but weak

Neons are pretty cool, especially if they're under a clear blue flourescent lighting fixture. :thumbs:

Logitech Your sig there made me think of how stupid some people are. Why the hell would you dye a fish or buy a dyed fish when there are such beautiful fish as neons. And they are perfectly natural.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back