Neon tetras

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

noikle

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kinda fish go well with neon tetras? What kind of "cleaner" fish do they go well with (the tank cleaning fish). Used to have a Placostomous (sp) - and an Oscar together..I know that Placostomous' get huge..and wouldn't be ideal for my tank or fish (I would think). :alien:

Hi

I have neons in with pristella tetra's, black skirt tetra's, platy's, Guppy's & molly's.. I also have a pleco and they tell me he can get up to 18 inches!
my tank is very peaceful and I have never had any problems oh I do also have 3 zebra danio's and they tend to be a little on the high energy side but have done well .

Hope this helps some :D

I have neons in with platys, zebra danios, white skirt tetras, and corys. The zebras and the white skirts are sometimes feisty, but only to each other.

Shawn

Hi noikle

A few cory cats would go well. They like the same kind of water. Slightly acidic, and softish

i have gouramis,corycats ,danios,molliesand others in with mine , corycats :wub: seem like a good option, but you need to keep afew together. .pebbles

ive got neons with glowlights, black neons, fighters, a pleco a rtam and a powder blue gourami.....oh and 3 coolie loaches

:wub: Thank you everyone. :) I've always wanted to liven up my tank. The neons look really lonely - and was hoping to add to their home. :) Thanks again. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back