Neon Tetras

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had expericne with gouramis. So you'd have to read up on that.

I'd say platies were quite hardy. I got 7 of them in a 5 week old cycled tank and they were fine. However do some research, there may be community fish that can tolerate a wide range of pHs and nitrates etc.
Hi there, thanks for that I will keep them in mind for the next fish I buy. I dont think my neons are doing to well they always look like they have a flicking movement going on. The garamis were my boyfriend choice even thou they are not as cheep as neons, guppies ect they are quiet hardy fish we have found. They always look happy and dont catch white spot like the smaller ones. How are your tanks going are you having any sleep with all that noise of the pumps ect?

Sleep comes easy when you only have 5-6 hours a night.

Should be getting the next two 100 litre ones soon. =]
I am sure its my flying fox damaging my neons. What should I do? I love my flying fox! the neons I have gone off them because they course to much trouble. You can never really see em either cos they hide at the bottom under the filter most of the time.

They can, though generally not without a specialized breeding setup. They scatter eggs, and will merrily eat their own eggs, which in the confines of a normal tank setup means they basically throw food at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back