What's new

Neolamprologus multifasciatus and corydoras temporarily

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Beastije

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, so I have a 60x30x30cm tank which is a leftover future quarantine tank.
However I am having problems making a stand for my new tank, different story. At this moment it houses one neolamprologus multifasciatus and two harlequin rasbora. The ph is 7,5 or so, the fish has been in this type of water for 3 years at least, it is there just cause I cant give it away to anyone and I am just waiting for it to comfortably pass.

I have an option of getting 7 sterbai corydoras to increase my shoal from someone who is terminating his tank, they are 3 or so cm large which is a bit larger than the multie female is.
Would it be ok for two weeks to have the fish together in the tank, if I move the shells all the way to one side and if I have a place for the corydoras to hide, I can even add a hideous ceramic cave that I have that could work as a shelter for them.
I took a quick pic, the tank is not nice, it is a temp setup and after recent move, so messy.
I know it wouldnt be ideal, I could always move the multie to a 3l jar for the two weeks with an airstone and daily water changes if pressed.
Would it work enough to not stress either one of the fish

Attachments

• 1664869207714.jpg
    1664869207714.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 15
Two bottom oriented fish... that would probably not last long without the Corys taking a beating.

Yeah I am afraid of that, but I would really need to quarantine them.
I will keep thinking then. The guy getting rid of them needs to unload them quickly, as always, so I dont have much time to decide

It's a bit like saying you have one room, cats and someone is offering you beautiful cageless mice if you take them right away.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back