Need help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I tend to agree it is mainly a nutritional issue.

For some reason Tetra flakes often occures in Cory-issues. I suspect that not the amount of protein is the issue but the kind of protein is (protein isn't simply protein but depends of the amino acids involved).
There might be a lack of other miberaps / vitamins.

Are the API botomfeederpellets the ones with shrimp in them.

Variation is key and certainly in case of wildcaught fish.
Yes they are the Api bottom feeder pellets with shrimp. I am going to be switching them to the Fluval bug bites. I also make sure they all eat at feeding time and the one with problems is still eating good. Today I noticed when looking at him he does have a weird slime that looks like its ghosting off his fins, I think Byron was right about the ick so im doing what he suggested about raising the water temperature to 86°f to kill off the ick.

Any updates, how did it go @Bluephoenix4462 ? I just finished heat treatment for ICK in a display tank and everyone survived. Was a pretty bad case. I'm thinking of adding some Cory's to one of my other tanks so doing some research today, so thanks for your post since it helps others to share like me :) Have a great weekend!

Any updates, how did it go @Bluephoenix4462 ? I just finished heat treatment for ICK in a display tank and everyone survived. Was a pretty bad case. I'm thinking of adding some Cory's to one of my other tanks so doing some research today, so thanks for your post since it helps others to share like me :) Have a great weekend!
So far so good, hes swimming around alot better and eating good since the heat treatment and food change. Everyone else in the tank is doing great 🙂Im new to Cory's and they've quickly become one of my favorites it the tank. Have a great weekend to thanks 🙂

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back