Need help : (

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hello @bpd0110
I'm a lil curious.... Who (the hell) told you to put fishes without cycling your tank was OK, and adviced you these fishes can live together ? Tank that, incidentally, is definitely not suitable for your fishes?

Hello @bpd0110
I'm a lil curious.... Who (the hell) told you to put fishes without cycling your tank was OK, and adviced you these fishes can live together ? Tank that, incidentally, is definitely not suitable for your fishes?
They stated the plants would compensate for the lost square inches...

just tested it. as long as it reads this, should I change 50 % of the water daily? ammonia .5-1, nitrite .25, nitrate 5-10 ppm. I am going to get an established sponge from an older tank from my friend along with ceramic rings they have from their filter.

Attachments

• test after.jpeg
    test after.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 58
Inanity !
Plants compensate nothing ! They are VERY omportant to tank life but compensate nothing, certainly not inches.
Work on the basis that pet shop owner is only a seller.. His advices aren't reliable. Unfortunately.

just tested it. as long as it reads this, should I change 50 % of the water daily? ammonia .5-1, nitrite .25, nitrate 5-10 ppm. I am going to get an established sponge from an older tank from my friend along with ceramic rings they have from their filter.
No.
25% every 3 days until NO2 NH3 are undetectable. NO3 is ok if under 12 mg/l being 12 ppm.
Sponge and ceramic rings from another tank is not a good idea except if you checks its parameters BEFORE putting them in your tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back