Need advice

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FergFamFishi35

Reaction score
F2CAE6B0-75BF-47C3-9179-29988F1D9E42.jpeg
Need some advice,
I noticed today that my Dalmatian molly has been hiding behind plants and by the heater
This morning when spotted behind plants it looks like some of the rocks were moved . When food was given it only ate a little this morning. The last time it did this I found babies in the tank a week later . I can’t tell if it is pregnant or not but definitely avoiding the other two in the tank .
I found this one hiding in the spot it made this morning

Attachments

• 903ABDEA-6943-4AFB-B121-AF071CA5A585.jpeg
    903ABDEA-6943-4AFB-B121-AF071CA5A585.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
View attachment 146122Need some advice,
I noticed today that my Dalmatian molly has been hiding behind plants and by the heater
This morning when spotted behind plants it looks like some of the rocks were moved . When food was given it only ate a little this morning. The last time it did this I found babies in the tank a week later . I can’t tell if it is pregnant or not but definitely avoiding the other two in the tank .
I found this one hiding in the spot it made this morning
Shes probably stressed she is not preg. Params?

You need to have surface plants in your tank for live bearers, otherwise they get stressed. These fish want to hang out on the surface of the tank, if there are no plants, they think they are going to get eaten by a low flying bird. So, they dive for the substrate to protect themselves.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back