Neater filter/heater combination?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

melcrawshaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if anyone knows of a manufacturer in the UK that makes the filter and heater in a single unit such as those used in the Jewel aquariums? we have an old 60litre tank that works perfectly well but we just want to tidy it up and keep the systems as unobtrusive as our rekord 96. Any ideas?

I don't know if this is available in the UK but I think this is what you are talking about.

Tetratecpowerfilter.jpg
Tetratecheatingcapsules.jpg

Ehiem externals.. the 2126 has an internal heater and LCD thermometer readout :cool:

Hi I notice you have put the picture of the tetra filter/heater. i have gotten one of those for my 30 gallon tank it came with it. iam having problems with the siphon. If I put the flow to high the filter fills up with water and spills back into the tank. i had to raise the filters a hair just to keep the water down in the filter below where it is supposed to be. Nothing is stuck I took it apart and looked. Any inforamation you might be able to give would be appreciated. I have to keep the flow on low and keep messing with the siphon to make sure it even works. The heater stopped working i think it was submersed by that pesky water level. I put a different heater in it is a standalone. My water is great at all levels with exception to the cloudiness I feel is from the water spilling back in from the filter. am in the middle of the first cycle I think my tank is almost 4 weeks today.
melcrawshaw said:
Hi,

I wondered if anyone knows of a manufacturer in the UK that makes the filter and heater in a single unit such as those used in the Jewel aquariums? we have an old 60litre tank that works perfectly well but we just want to tidy it up and keep the systems as unobtrusive as our rekord 96. Any ideas?
[snapback]745435[/snapback]​

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back