🐶 POTM NCaquatics - September 2020 Pet of the Month Winner

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Balé, in typical cat fashion is saying, "Meh"

Though I know deep down he's really chuffed another cat didn't win........:p

I think the moulting video may have swung it and demand a stewards enquiry............;)

Seriously though, well done @NCaquatics, I wonder is @Fishmanic going to make you a special badge?
There really was too many beautiful pets.

I wonder if Franka knew she was winning and molted from all the excitement?
@NCaquatics, great pet and great win! I bet your daughter is pleased, too. ☆
@FishBearer9845 Moo is a beautiful cat, and that is an understatement! You are so blessed she picked you out ♡
@Stefan3289 Lola is gorgeous and a very healthy happy looking dog!
Thanks everybody for sharing your pet photos. Next time I'll be entering one of my dust bunnies.

We have a winner in Fishforums.net
July 2020 Pet of the Month Contest

We had 11 awesome pets entered in the POTM contest but only one could win...

And the winner is..:band:
:hooray:
NCaquatics
Let's all congratulate NCaquatics and her Mexican Dwarf Crayfish
"Franka"
:drinks:

Here is the photo and description of "Franka"
20200910_001746-jpg.116085

This is Franka, my 5 year old's pet orange Mexican dwarf crayfish. My kid named her.
She is an inch long, no idea on her age. We just got her this week, but we are in love with her already.
She lives in a 2.5 gallon as a grow out, once she gets a little bigger she will move to a larger home. She will only get 1.5-2 inches tops.
She's very curious and sweet, likes to explore and move around gravel and small plants. Maybe eat a couple snails here and there.
She eats OmegaOne kelp pellets, shrimp pellets, and flakes, plus anything else she picks up and eats (she isn't too fussy, but she does like the kelp pellets most so far).
Many congratulations - Franka is indeed a cutie - as they all are.

This is always such a difficult competition because all of the pets are lovely - but Franka had the edge this time! Your 5 year old must be very proud!

Wow this is actually a surprise last I looked at the polls the results were a lot different!

thanks everyone :D

@Fishmanic the video of her molting
Just as you thought it was safe to go back in the water . . . . :rofl:

WOW!

Spectacular finish or what!

I've watched spiders moult, and caterpillars and snakes - first time I've seen a crayfish. Thank you for posting this video.

I'm a bit hard of hearing, but I'm sure I heard her shout "TA-DAAAAAA!" when she leapt out of her old carapace. Lovely to watch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back