Nature Close-Ups

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Llegmore

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I enjoy taking very close-up pictures of flowers, insects, spiders etc. I have a pretty basic camera and I never use the zoom function as it ruins focus. Therefore, I have to get physically very close to the subject, which I enjoy as a challenge. Here's a very small selection:
tumblr_mucye40TrZ1sjjjw4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu6cyjWIlj1sjjjw4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtvajilKkw1sjjjw4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtv3or2Lzz1sjjjw4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mtv354RtxH1sjjjw4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mucxtwNyBG1sjjjw4o2_1280.jpg

Those are neat. :) I have a camera like that too.  It's almost like an art to be able to take very nice quality pictures with them. :)  

wow, very nice pictures.. the one of the spider.. fantastic. nice work.

Lovely photos, even if I've now gone a bit itchy in bed due to the spider one :p

Thanks guys!

Shelster said:
Lovely photos, even if I've now gone a bit itchy in bed due to the spider one
tongue2.gif
I was really paranoid about spiders in my room when I went to sleep last night. So much regret.
laugh.png

Some cool pics there, especially your last one, the pic above.

Really like that one, kinda moody and with houses just out of focus as well, sort of telling a story, a horror one at that! lol

Try and get close up pics of fast moving little fish, different ball game altogether IMO! Its not easy as I've found out! heh

We had a tarantula living in our home keeping pests at bay, then it bit the wife while we were in bed, it had to go back to the banana plantation. Wish I had taken a photo.
How do you post photos on here?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back