Nano tank build. 100 litre, planted.

I'm not anticipating any problems, the tank has fully cycled and the fish are tiny. Both the kuhli and apistos are juveniles.

I am always very cautious when adding new fish though so I will be checking daily regardless.

The apistos are showing virtually no colour right now, but I'll try to get some more pictures when they settle in.

I'm not anticipating any problems, the tank has fully cycled and the fish are tiny. Both the kuhli and apistos are juveniles.

I am always very cautious when adding new fish though so I will be checking daily regardless.

The apistos are showing virtually no colour right now, but I'll try to get some more pictures when they settle in.
They should color up once they settle in. Turning off the lights will help reduce stress levels.

They should color up once they settle in. Turning off the lights will help reduce stress levels.

Yep, this is my 18th currently active tank coming after 25 years of fish keeping... Just begun my 26th.

The fish were added a few hours before their normal light off time, so I will be keeping them off until tomorrow morning.

I'm aware that they will be stressed and their colours muted, which is why I said I would get more pictures once they had settled.

Yep, this is my 18th currently active tank coming after 25 years of fish keeping... Just begun my 26th.

The fish were added a few hours before their normal light off time, so I will be keeping them off until tomorrow morning.

I'm aware that they will be stressed and their colours muted, which is why I said I would get more pictures once they had settled.
Just trying to help... ;)

Glad to see your tank is coming along. Starting at beginning of July, our Tank of the Month be accepting entries and will feature tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons. You might consider entering your tank in that contest.

Glad to see your tank is coming along. Starting at beginning of July, our Tank of the Month be accepting entries and will feature tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons. You might consider entering your tank in that contest.

Thanks.

I'll consider entering when the time comes, I really want everything to thicken up before I'd be happy to enter. There is also thread holding moss and anubias down right now so it looks a bit crap.

For the eagle eyed amongst you I'm sure you have spotted that I uploaded the wrong photos of the apistos. The tank in question has cacatuoides, but I uploaded pictures of some panduro that I got on the same day. I'll try and get pictures of the others when they stop hiding from me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back