Mystery snail disappeared

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NRPaintings

Reaction score
Hi there ...I have a bit of an emergency....two new tanks in the house ..my son got a golden mystery snail...his gourami kept picking at it ...so I put in my my tank in my room...mysterious Gary disappeared....I looked everywhere..I have a pleco bottom feeder in tank...I thought maybe he ate Gary ...and yeah gap in back so maybe he escaped I swepted and looked everywhere...do they bury themselves in the rocks....or if he snuck out ....is there a trick in luring him back ...food or what's not ?? I really don't want the lil bugger to die

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_130533_8.jpg
    IMG_20200412_130533_8.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 128
It's most likely that your snail escaped through the gap. Have you checked every place in your room?

He probably climbed out. Check everywhere for him

I legit checked everywhere I could think...even laundry ..I even ripped the fabric around the box spring and still looking ....cleaned my room good but still no Gary

I legit checked everywhere I could think...even laundry ..I even ripped the fabric around the box spring and still looking ....cleaned my room good but still no Gary
Did you check under your tank's hood, I have had them hang upside down under the hood.
Yeah I did took stuff apart even took drawers out

I like his name. Spongebob?
That sucks. They are little escape artists

I hope you find him!

I hope you find him!
Same here ..took a break but only spot left to look...the garbage ...I sure hope not but at same time I hope so in case he is there
Hi there ...I have a bit of an emergency....two new tanks in the house ..my son got a golden mystery snail...his gourami kept picking at it ...so I put in my my tank in my room...mysterious Gary disappeared....I looked everywhere..I have a pleco bottom feeder in tank...I thought maybe he ate Gary ...and yeah gap in back so maybe he escaped I swepted and looked everywhere...do they bury themselves in the rocks....or if he snuck out ....is there a trick in luring him back ...food or what's not ?? I really don't want the lil bugger to die

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_160646_6.jpg
    IMG_20200413_160646_6.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 141

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back