My Youtube Channel: TheCornerTank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yes, they spend most of their lives swimming, they lay their eggs on ground but prefer to stay in the water where it is safer. They like to sit on logs or rocks in ponds and sun themselves but eat fish, snails and frogs in the water. This is their sunny tank when it is warm and sunny. I also have a 40 gallon long that gives them more room. I also raised the local yellow sliders when people brought me some new born ones. I release them when they are big enough to have a good chance to survive. (about3-5 years)

Last edited:
I like the video makes me miss my koi, I had many pretty goldfish years ago. My bother-in-lay has two big ones that would fit right in with these :fish:

I notice that with your great tropical climate...so many of you- even in Hawaii- keep guppies and Goldfish!..lol, I would be digging ponds for big cichlids or Arowana.
I guess the grass is always greener...here where its very hard to afford big quarters for tropical fish? THAT'S what we want. In the tropics where big tropical fish are dime a dozen?...some highly bred gups and goldfish are king. Funny.

I notice that with your great tropical climate...so many of you- even in Hawaii- keep guppies and Goldfish!..lol, I would be digging ponds for big cichlids or Arowana.
I guess the grass is always greener...here where its very hard to afford big quarters for tropical fish? THAT'S what we want. In the tropics where big tropical fish are dime a dozen?...some highly bred gups and goldfish are king. Funny.
Yeap they breed like crazy here, even in colder climate of southern mindanao my niece is growing cichlids.

ide like to dig a pond but until i transfer to a house which i own that would be hard hehe

Its almost cheating that you can keep Discus in a pond if you wanted to.
Oop, just saw I said almost the same thing last time. So,it must be true! :alien: green with envy face)

Its almost cheating that you can keep Discus in a pond if you wanted to.
Oop, just saw I said almost the same thing last time. So,it must be true! :alien: green with envy face)
its not cheating if discus grows as beautiful as the ones on the video :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back