My yearly trip to petco

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You do realize you just said Tropical Fish Forums Forums, right? :rofl:
Yeah , guess I did but I know where you're coming from. When I worked air cargo the big jets have a little aft compartment for afterthoughts that didn't get loaded in cans. It's called the AB , meaning aft belly. The high and mighty all knowing head stupidvisors would call it the AB belly and I always asked them if they really did say aft belly belly. They hated me.

And they have the audacity of self proclaim themselves as : "Pet - Friendly" 🙄🙄
Thats truly pathetic. Clear example of selective aid. If a big brand petshop was to treat dogs or cats so horribly, there'd be protestors outside and the petshop would end up closed.

Yeah , guess I did but I know where you're coming from. When I worked air cargo the big jets have a little aft compartment for afterthoughts that didn't get loaded in cans. It's called the AB , meaning aft belly. The high and mighty all knowing head stupidvisors would call it the AB belly and I always asked them if they really did say aft belly belly. They hated me.
Kind of like "hot water heater".......:devil:

Walking by the betta fish at a chain pet store is like walking by the puppy aisle at the pound, you just feel so bad for them and want to save them all.
Tons of sick bettas in tiny cups
Well, at most stores you'll find them in small environments. I do know why they do it as being a labyrinth fish but I also would prefer a bigger housing.
But if you think this is an awefully small housing for them, take a peek at this video I've made at a dutch wholesaler. At some point I'm filming the bettas. They are kept in a very small container individually.

A good friend of mine who had a company in betta trading, put most (so, there were also bettas in tanks) of those bettas also in small containers but did a regular water change. And those bettas stayed happy and healthy that way.
Open dagen Ed's Fishbook June 28th 2019 048.jpgOpen dagen Ed's Fishbook June 28th 2019 059.jpgOpen dagen Ed's Fishbook June 28th 2019 049.jpgOpen dagen Ed's Fishbook June 28th 2019 051.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back