My Xmas Prezzy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emma12321

fish nerd
Reaction score
Hi,

Heres my latest plec. Would i be right thinking this is male due to the cheek bristles? I think my other one that i got off Paul_mts is female, shes only half the size of the new one, they spend a lot of time in the open but i have yet to get a pic with them both on. I was well chuffed with my present :hyper:

Emma :)

Attachments

• 1.1.2008_014.jpg
    1.1.2008_014.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi,

Heres my latest plec. Would i be right thinking this is male due to the cheek bristles? I think my other one that i got off Paul_mts is female, shes only half the size of the new one, they spend a lot of time in the open but i have yet to get a pic with them both on. I was well chuffed with my present :hyper:

lovely fish. What do you feed them ?

Owww a green phantom plec! :) Very Nice. Yeah the males have bristles.

ah but so do females - its all about size (isn't it always :D :D)

If you can get a nice close shot of the head it'll be easier to tell :)

Hi,

This is the closest shot i got of the head so far.

It eats loads of things, the tank gets a mixture of different pellets and flake, also live food and he likes potato and cucumber slices as do all the other plecs and loaches in the tank it get on fine with the smaller L200 and other plecs.

Attachments

• 1.1.2008_010.jpg
    1.1.2008_010.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 48
I want one he's gorgeous!!!!

theres one been posted in buy sell swap sevtion today in Herts

Very wonderful looking L200, looks like a male to me too ^_^

Fantastic looking plec and definitely on the wishlist (it's a long list and I'm fully stocked on plecs right now :angry: )

I saw the L200 on the buy/sell/swap but just about managed to resist!

:eek: Wow he's a beast!
My LFS has a plec about 7inches and that one's huge!

You must have a big tank for all the plecs then.
When can you tell the sex of a plec? what age?

i love the look of these plecs- someone else had one on here im sure it was blue??? still its a lovely looking fish XXX

He's gorgeous!! Your lucky he sits out in the open and poses for the camera, mine hides as soon as I try to get a shot!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back