My Vision 260L Setup

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
oh gosh yes, and I would have another if i had the funds (one near me for £180 for vision 260)

anyways, pics :D (sorry for delay dongle doesnt like uploading/downloading)

sand added, and clouded!

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

then once it had cleared;

DSC_0257.jpg

(trap is no longer in there)

DSC_0260.jpg

some of the inhabitans;

Krusty

DSC_0454.jpg

Lenny,

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

together;

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

cories;

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

Guppies (including a squishy)

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

Hunter;

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

thank you :D

i still have ALOT of plans for this, but first i waited for any underlying issues to settle (water spike), and now am currently working on the betta tank too.

I plan on having this as a grecian style tank, add more plants, silk i think. i also want to add just sterbai and julli/leopard corys and move the peppers to the smaller tank.

but first, some female guppies!

thank you :D

i still have ALOT of plans for this, but first i waited for any underlying issues to settle (water spike), and now am currently working on the betta tank too.

I plan on having this as a grecian style tank, add more plants, silk i think. i also want to add just sterbai and julli/leopard corys and move the peppers to the smaller tank.

but first, some female guppies!

:good: Sounds good

But my Betta ( Looks the exact same as yours ) Killed 2 of my females :no: so we had to take him back :/ but Hey! you have a much bigger tank witch givs them the chanch to get away from the betta!

Thats it for xmas Im buying a bigger tank and going all Pro style and doing what every-one else does and check PH and everythin every day even when some-things worng i'll still be like #128###? how do i change that then and heres where i'll come for the advice :D

Might go for a Rio 240 (One like yours :) Always wanted a Rio and when xmas comes i got the money to gt one so alls good :) :D )

thats it, theyre good tanks, look good too.

i have told kev he is buying me a betta for my rio for christmas lol :D

i must admit, i love the vision, but i think i prefer the rio, i love watching the fish in the vision but its a right royal pain to get pics!

Looks good though you must be the only person I've encountered that doesnt like clown loaches :blink:

Looks good though you must be the only person I've encountered that doesnt like clown loaches :blink:

aye lol

each to their own !

You do mean clown loaches and not khulie loaches dont you?. I could see why people wouldnt like khulies with their eel like appearence. To me clowns just look and act like bigger corys.

Are you putting your gold nugget in there?

i had clown loaches before, and they used to go up and nip my fish.

i just am not a fan of them.

the nugget pleco was sold a while ago as he was just unhappy, all he did was hide behind the heater, and he refused all food i put in.

i had clown loaches before, and they used to go up and nip my fish.

i just am not a fan of them.

the nugget pleco was sold a while ago as he was just unhappy, all he did was hide behind the heater, and he refused all food i put in.
My clown loach ate my neon ( i ACTULY saw him bite into the neon) And then there was the unkknown death of both female guppys ( nippped fins = no back tail :/ )

well, thought I would just do a small update.

I recently bought the greek ruins on a rock for a bargain £8 delivered from a lovely member on here :D

I have also had a rescape, and bought some more baby neons and harlequins today, so heres some pics;

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

plans are to still remove the bamboo plants, add silk / live plants and some more height.

we're also thinking of putting an air stone in the middle of the greek ruins, have air coming up through, and adding more grecian ornaments.

ooooohh nice, yes once the plants are in the tank will look that much more better! :)
What fish stocking are you thinking of having? :)

stocking is virtually complete, just need a couple of female guppies and some more cory cats :D

i have harlequins, neons, minnows, guppies, endlers, cories, betta and plecs. not very exciting but how i like it :D

my mom thinks i have wasted the tank by not having big fish, but i love small active fish, theyre fun and colourful :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back